Located in the heart of Elsternwick, The Elsternwick Club has been an integral part of the local landscape for over a 100 years. Originally a male only private members club, it commenced operation in 1899 above a shop front on Glenhuntly Rd. It then moved to St. Georges Rd. Elsternwick (now occupied by Caulfield RSL), before moving to its current location at 19 Sandham St. in 1919. The Club has evolved from these beginnings to the current day, where it prides itself on being a family club that offers sporting facilities (lawn bowls – pennant and social, a pool table), complemented by casual dining and facility hire, all of which is available to the local community.