The Club began its existence in 1899 above a shop front located in Glenhuntly Rd. Due to solid growth in membership the Club moved around the corner to larger premises located on St. Georges Rd. This location was was eventually sold to Caulfield RSL and the Club moved once more (in 1919) to its present location at Sandham St. Over that time the Club has moved from being a private members club (males only!) to today, where all members of the community are encouraged to use the Club’s facilities.
The following table contains the names of the current Elsternwick Club Board of Management.
The following describes the terms and conditions associated with The Elsternwick Club’s Loyalty Program.